Only 90 minutes from frenetic Jaipur, Amanbagh lies within reach of Sariska National Park, and its protected tigers, in rural Rajasthan. Mughal princes once used Amanbagh’s compound as a base for hunting parties, and vestiges of this decadent past can be discerned in today’s palatial suites, carved from pink marble and sandstone and topped with graceful cupolas. Beyond the lush gardens, welcoming villages, unique dining experiences, cultural sites and incredible wildlife invite deeper exploration of this ancient land.
Escape to a secret garden estate in India’s rugged Aravalli Hills and reconnect within the rose-pink, Mughal-inspired sanctuary that is Amanbagh. A minimum of 4 nights, Amanbagh’s three Wellness Immersions are tailored to individual needs to inspire and promote meaningful change. Whether detoxing for a new lease on life, expanding your yoga and mindfulness practice or embracing the benefits of an Ayurvedic lifestyle, each Immersion is personalised based on in-depth consultations and wellness screening, but is flexible enough to accommodate non-Immersion travel partners without compromising results. Programmes include private movement and specialist therapy sessions, spa treatments and complete nutritional support with personally curated wellness menus.
- Located in the foothills of the Aravalli hills in Rajasthan, northwest India
- 90 minutes’ drive from Jaipur International airport
- Unique encounters, from village tours to tiger spotting in the jungle
- Two-acre organic kitchen garden serving the Restaurant
- Personalised Ayurvedic Wellness Immersions of up to 21 nights
- Central 33m swimming pool surrounded by lush gardens