MD Anderson Cancer Center has won first place in the oncology specialist for many years, and the oncology treatment center of Queen’s Medical Center in Hawaii is a branch of the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Queen’s Medical Center, a non-profit hospital located in Honolulu, the beautiful Hawaiian capital, Honolulu, was founded in 1859 as Hawaii’s largest hospital, founded by King Kamehameha of Hawaii and his queen.The Medical research Center is a private & public general Hospital with 568 beds and a 735 doctor. Adhering to MD Anderson’s clinical evidence-based treatment philosophy, the hospital is equipped with a complete variety of specialist oncology specialists to provide complete treatment and rehabilitation programs based on the complexity of oncology treatment. Experts at Queen’s Hospital will implement the original clinical information-based oncology treatment program and best practices developed by MD Anderson Oncology experts, based on the patient’s medical, physical and rehabilitation needs and based on the United States NCCN treatment standards. This is a set of treatment, prevention, inspection and tracking services led by the specificity of the disease. In the treatment of difficult diseases, MD Anderson experts will collaborate in the treatment.At the same time, Queen’s Hospital will have the opportunity to participate in the clinical trial phase treatment of the various treatment options of MD Anderson Anderson Hospital, so that patients can get treatment opportunities in the first place mannligapotek.com. Queen’s Medical Center Hawaii is a professional medical institution certified by the Joint Commission for the identification of health care measures (JCAHO) and the National Health Care Alliance of the United States. Queen’s Medical Center is a resident employment training agency designated by the American Medical Education Certification Board, with the world’s most advanced total gene detection technology and three-dimensional breast technology.
At the same time, to better treat patients and use new drugs, the Cancer research team at Queen’s Medical Center in Hawaii, which includes doctors, nurses and researchers, is committed to implementing and conducting clinical trials specifically designed for cancer patients. Queen’s Medical Center Hawaii is a major teaching hospital and is a clinical training base for the resident program at the John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii.
Hospital in Cancer & tumor; endocrine diabetes; five-in-one otolaryngology; gastrointestinal diseases; geriatric disease; nephropathy; neurology; nephropathy; lung disease; urinary system disease; cardiac and cardiac surgery; Gynecology & Obstetrics, emergency medicine and orthopaedic world-renowned, is also the only organ transplant center in Hawaii StatWon American news & amp; World Report 2013 Best Hospital in the United States
- Won the best hospital in Honolulu, USA News & amp; World Report (2017-18)
- The largest non-profit private general Hospital in Hawaii, USA
- Has the world’s most advanced total gene detection technology and three-dimensional breast technology
- Resident Employment Training Institute designated by the American Medical Education Certification Board
- Home to the University of Hawaii Cancer Research Center, the nation’s top medical research Institute The Queen’s Medical Center in Hawaii, formerly known as Queen’s Hospital, was founded in 1859 and is located in Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii State, and is the largest non-profit private general hospital in the Hawaiian region.
- The Center franchise 530 nursing beds, with more than 1200 experienced doctors, is a professional medical institution certified by the Joint Committee on the identification of health care measures (JCAHO) and the National Health Care Alliance of the United States, and is the only designated trauma center in Hawaii State. As a leading medical institution in the Pacific, the Centre is well versed in research in areas such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, trauma, behavioral medicine and gynaecological care. The Queen’s Medical Center in Hawaii was founded by King Kamihamiha of Hawaii and his queen, and through the efforts of six generations, the Queen’s Medical Center has become a major health care provider in Hawaii State and part of the cultural fabric of Hawaii.
Address：1301 Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States