Medical centre “Dobrobut” has been successfully functioning since 2001. It was founded in Kyiv as a private ambulance station. From the very beginning, the experts and employees were set for rendering the highest quality medical full-scale aid, including outpatient and in-patient treatment. Just considering this fact the new subdivisions were opened, and qualified medical officers were engaged.
For more than 9 years of functioning the following structural subdivisions were opened:
- First aid station in Yalta (2003);
- In-patient clinic with out-patient department (2004);
- Paediatric in-patient clinic with paediatric first aid service in Kyiv (2005);
- Out-patient department in Yalta (2003 – 2012);
- Out-patient department for adults in Kyiv (2007);
- Out-patient department, therapeutic in-patient clinic in Donetsk (2008-2014);
- Child’s clinic in Kyiv (2009);
- Child’s polyclinic in Kyiv (2011);
- Child’s clinic in Kyiv (2011);
- Adult’s polyclinic in Kyiv (2011).
- Child’s polyclinic in Kyiv (2013);
In 2004 Medical centre “Dobrobut” modified its logotype, style, and slogan and development strategy in the market. We “humanized” our logotype as: sacrificial Danko` heart, bringing it to people that is not only ancient wise legend filled with profound sense – this is the very philosophy of our company.
Address:Vulytsya Marshala Konyeva, 10/1, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03191